Looked cold, rainy days, suddenly felt as if leaning against the window, waving when the last child diary youth.
Young and Innocent's sweet and sour fruit, just opened his sleepy eyes in the earth's green shoots baby ah!
Think about it can not help but feel funny.
Note on 3 October 2008
What a sorrow of years!
How do? This has a white misty weather or fog, night Across from the hazy beauty.
I have always liked feeling like it's autumn, this autumn night, always appeals to the imagination, and then I write some pieces nest in the corner of broken English words, is this is the process of life must take a section of it?
Have doubts, but also low self-esteem, there are proud, poor, there is ugly.
Always cleared leather side to side, work hard, then one side empty, turned their thoughts to nothingness in the world.
The indifferent attitude of lazy eye gradually, so that after it, I will become like?
Childhood, fear turned into bad guys.
Junior, who fear to become useless.
Become empty of people now fear, as long as my future is not useless, as long as I have a dream, as long as I still have hope, and then
I always keep looking for a way out for their future.
With age constant fear that any leniency up their own future.
With age, this age is the symbol of the trouble now!
Going to Heaven and ask the future?
Ask yourself why at that time wanted to write about this?
Oh, I think perhaps too many children want to do it, but
Now I look out the window but no matter how those who can not think it can only be memories....
LED Light
没有评论:
发表评论