I was walking a candle in the wind, I know you are going to be the wind out, I know the road ahead is very muddy, very far away, but I'm still ahead. When the light thin screen cage, smoke everywhere, I would quietly come, the dawn from the late evening. Despite his trembling body, will be one one fire into ashes, but I am calm, I am pleased. I believe you will not mind, do not forget I had a brilliant flash in your life; even out the moment I will give you the exception loved heat. I know that my life will be dark as partners, because this is my world, this is my journey. I only lost its luster in the world, to bare my true self, can jump cheerful. When the smoke filled my eyes, when the scalding tear my chest, I still wish the light of my life, to light up your life.
I was a walking candle in the wind, my fire, although weak, but I'm not small, I can light up every moment, every inch of land, every soul. Windy, cold nine shown with the cold, suddenly burst into my heart, I do not know why the cold always have to tear my heart? I like broken wings of butterflies, crumbling in the wind. Dim days, gloomy people breathless, as if to devour all the world! I know, I know this short life is ending, but I still yearn for the final trace of light, I would like to see as I lit the wick of that person, even a look, to look. Looking at a trickle of flowing Zhu Lei, candle sparks a poignant melody, the voiceCheap ClothesJuniors DressesLED LightRenault can clipbmw gt1Aluminium Powder led lightSEO ServicesReplica Watches
没有评论:
发表评论